TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GEXCon is a production of FIAD Entertainment Group, LLC
Ticket Purchases. After completion of the order processing and payment receipt, you will receive an e-mail notification containing your ticket along with a special barcode that will grant you access to the event. Should you misplace your electronic ticket, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend the electronic ticket to the registered email address at the time the order was placed. Delivery of the electronic ticket may take up to 15 minutes. Please check your spam folder in the event you have not received your ticket by that time. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Admission. Admission to GEXCon is subject to our Code of Conduct. Certain activities (i.e. tournaments, BYOC, etc.) require specific badges. Daily badge holders must leave the convention by the scheduled closing time of the day for which the badge was purchased or upgrade their badge at an additional cost.
Parental Consent. All attendees under the age of 18 must have a parental consent form signed and presented at the time they pick up their badge. The parental consent form may be signed by a parent or guardian in person or pre-signed provided it is notarized.
GEXCon Badge Terms and Conditions
GEXCon TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Purchase, acceptance and use of this badge signifies the following:
- This badge cannot be replaced if stolen, lost, or destroyed and is valid only for the day(s) for which it is issued.
- This badge cannot be altered in anyway (for example, removing the bar code) and will be void if done so.
- This badge is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of this badge is not permitted.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is prohibited by law and grounds for seizure without compensation.
- Management reserves the right to revoke/refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the event, venue and all applicable laws, without refund.
- NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES except as otherwise stated in the Refund Policy section.
- Badge holder assumes all risk and danger of personal injury, damage to property, including death, and all other hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the event for which the badge is issued, caused by negligence, gross negligence, or otherwise, and the holder releases FIAD Entertainment Group, LLC, its employees, volunteers and its agents from any and all liabilities/claims resulting from such risk, danger, damage, injury or death.
- Badge holder consents to the use of his/her image or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising, sale and/or other promotional purposes.
- Badge holder agrees to not take pictures or video where posted as prohibited.
- Please note that GEXCon maintains a zero tolerance zone for harassment.
- Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended. If a child’s caregiver cannot be immediately located, the convention staff will notify security.
- Announced events and guests are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via the Internet, pre-convention publications, and our onsite newsletter, but sometimes last-minute changes will occur.
Photographs and Promotional Material Policy
All attendees and participants at GEXCon or other FIAD Entertainment Group, LLC events are granting their permission to be photographed or recorded by authorized FIAD Entertainment Group, LLC individuals. By purchasing your ticket you inherently grant FIAD Entertainment Group, LLC permission to use such images, likeness or footage for archival and/or promotional purposes, both print and online royalty free and in perpetuity.
Tickets purchased for GEXCon 2019 through the Site (“Tickets”) are fully refundable up until April 15, 2019. After that date, tickets are non-refundable.